Fulfillment and Refund Policy
1. I acknowledge that my application constitutes a request to reserve a student place on a course with a specific start date. All applications are subject to acceptance by Cambridge AI Labs Inc who will confirm such acceptance by sending their accepted students an email verifying that a place has been reserved for named student on the chosen course.
2. I acknowledge that my place on the program shall only be secured after I have paid the program fee which shall be issued on cambridge-ai.com when Cambridge AI Labs Inc confirms my participation. I acknowledge that full payment is required within two weeks of admission to the program. Students whose fees have not been paid in full will not be permitted to join the program. All payments shall be made without set-off or deduction of any kind by credit card or by bank transfer.
3. I agree to participate in the program and itinerary organized and operated by Cambridge AI Labs Inc, including all planned activities on and off campus. I understand that Cambridge AI Labs Inc reserves the right to make cancellations, changes or substitutions in the program at any time due to an emergency, changed conditions or any other reason, when such changes or substitutions are in the best interest of the program or its participants.
4. I acknowledge that in order to cancel a course booking, I must inform Cambridge AI Labs Inc by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and that the cancellation shall only be effective from the date this email is received. I acknowledge that only the following fees are refundable:
Period before start date of Program % of fees are refundable
90 days 50%
60 days 25%
30 days 0%
We will initiate a refund to your initial method of payment. You will receive the refund within a certain number of days, depending on the payment method’s policies.
5. I acknowledge that Cambridge AI Labs Inc reserves the right at any time to exclude from the course and summer school premises any student whose behaviour is deemed to be, in the opinion of Cambridge AI Labs Inc, unacceptable or against the best interests of the course. No refund shall apply in these circumstances and Cambridge AI Labs Inc shall not be liable for any cost to the student that arises from expulsion from the course.
6. I agree to behave responsibly and to not damage any property belonging to Cambridge AI Labs Inc, or to any of the property used by Cambridge AI Labs Inc for its summer school courses. I agree to fully indemnify Cambridge AI Labs Inc for any loss or damage I cause to the premises, furniture or other property used by Cambridge AI Labs Inc for its summer school courses. I agree to treat all facilities, property and persons while attending a Company’s summer school course with respect and care, and to not smoke in any of the rooms, facilities or property used by Cambridge AI Labs Inc for its summer school courses.
7. I agree to not commit any act that breaches the criminal law or infringes the civil rights of any person under the laws and jurisdiction of the destination country. Any investigation against my person by any law enforcement agency may trigger my immediate expulsion from the program. If Cambridge AI Labs Inc incurs any costs that arise out of my unlawful behaviour, I shall reimburse Cambridge AI Labs Inc fully for these costs on first demand. I agree that I will not participate in any activity, legal or illegal, that could negatively influence the reputation of the program, Cambridge AI Labs Inc, or any affiliated persons or institutions. If Cambridge AI Labs Inc or the program experiences any negative consequences due to my activities, I shall be responsible for all and any costs incurred or damage suffered by Cambridge AI Labs Inc.
8. I agree to follow all instructions communicated by Cambridge AI Labs Inc staff or campus staff, whilst attending a Beagle Education summer school course. Cambridge AI Labs Inc shall not be responsible for any costs arising out of my failure to meet the program group at an assigned time and place, and shall not be required to take any action to meet me. If Cambridge AI Labs Inc incurs any costs arising out of or in connection with my failure to meet the program group at an assigned time and place, I shall completely reimburse Cambridge AI Labs Inc for all such costs on first demand.
9. I agree that I have or will secure health and accident insurance in accordance with the laws of the destination country and state, as applicable, and/or the requirements of Cambridge AI Labs Inc to provide adequate coverage for any accidents, injuries or illness that I may sustain or experience while participating in the program. I certify that I have confirmed that my health care coverage will adequately cover me while outside my home country, if applicable, and I hereby release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, Cambridge AI Labs Inc, their employees, officers and regents from any responsibility or liability for expenses incurred by me for injuries or illnesses (including death) that may incur because of those accidents, injuries or illnesses. I will provide a copy of the respective insurance policy to Cambridge AI Labs Inc upon request.
10. I understand and acknowledge that there are inherent health risks associated with travelling, whether domestically or abroad. I recognize that Cambridge AI Labs Inc is not responsible for any of my medical or medication needs and that I assume all risk and responsibility thereof. I recognize that Cambridge AI Labs Inc is not responsible for food allergy or dietary requirements or restrictions, and I assume all risk and responsibility thereof. I further agree that if I become incapacitated, Cambridge AI Labs Inc, through its agents and employees, may take whatever action is deemed necessary with respect to my health and safety. I hereby waive any and all rights that I, my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees might have against Cambridge AI Labs Inc in regard of any action taken by Beagle Education, if I become sick or injured whilst travelling. Furthermore, I shall indemnify Cambridge AI Labs Inc for all and any costs incurred by Cambridge AI Labs Inc that arise from my medical treatments, without any limitations.
11. I am aware that some of the activities within the summer school programs arranged by Cambridge AI Labs Inc shall include certain physical activities. I confirm that I am voluntarily participating in the summer school program of activities with the knowledge that there may be dangers involved and hereby agree to accept any and all inherent risks of personal injury, or death.
12. I acknowledge that Cambridge AI Labs Inc will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the summer school programs organised by Cambridge AI Labs Inc that is caused by events outside Cambridge AI Labs Inc’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, force majeure, explosion or accident.
13. I acknowledge that If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. I acknowledge that these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
15. I agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this agreement, any materials related to the program, or to the program itself shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration in Delaware, according to the then existing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association. Such proceedings will be governed by the substantive (but not procedural) law of Delaware. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this agreement, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this agreement is void or voidable.
Cambridge AI is an independent education and research initiative.
It is not affiliated with Cambridge University.